A Kairos az ePayments-el való augusztusi hirtelen szakítás után, a Paysera-t szerette volna használni kifizetésre, viszont a Paysera 2016. szeptember 6-án körlevelet tett közzé, melyben figyelmezteti ügyfeleit a Kairos Planet piramisjáték-szervezésére:
Paysera warns: Kairos Planet is a Financial Pyramid
If you have received this letter, you are a newly-registered client in Paysera system. Information in the present letter is relevant to you only if your registration is related to the activity of the Kairos Planet. If your reason for registration is not Kairos Planet, please ignore this letter.
Please be informed that the electronic money institution Paysera has conducted a research which has revealed that the company under the name of Kairos Planet (or Kairos Technologies) executes an illegal financial scheme (pyramid). We encourage our clients to not trust the present company, do not transfer any money and do not reveal any personal data to the company.
The Bank of Lithuania and financial supervisory authorities of other countries have already warned the society about the illegal activity of this company, while Law enforcement institutions of Estonia and Turnkey have launched investigations into the activity of the company and officially informed the society thereof.
Meanwhile, Paysera has carried out its own independent research which reveals that the company Kairos Technologies meets most features of an illegal financial pyramid:
• A large return on investment with low or no risk;
• Few reliable sources are found when searching for information about the company;
• Clients face difficulties when receiving payments;
• The structure is based on the pyramid principle – people on higher levels receive income from people on lower levels;
• A major part of the income depends on the number of newly attracted participants.
The research has discovered even more features proving that Kairos Planet is hiding behind a legal activity, whereas in fact being a financial pyramid:
1. Advertisements and presentations of the company state that it sells Internet safety services and products, while the Paysera research has shown that the company has no real services or products from which it would generate the amounts corresponding to its income. All services and products are fictitious. The company has no real clients of these services, while statements that its services are used by well-known companies are limited to information on the website and are not grounded by any confirmations from other parties. As an example, the company states that Paysera and Kairos have concluded special agreements, which have never happened in reality.
The only income of the company comes from people who leave a deposit/guarantee for service packages from 125 up to 2777 US dollars.
2. The income structure of participants is based on the pyramid principle, a system of levels, when a person who attracts other people is moved to a higher level and generates a bigger income from the attracted persons.
3. Kairos Planet states that its ability to pay out large amounts of money comes from selling computer resources provided by the participants, but after taking a good look at the prices a person can notice that it would be cheaper for the company to rent computer servers and other information receptacles than paying large amounts of money for clients' computer resources. According to the current pricing, a three-month rent of computer resources costs the company as much, as a new computer.
4. At the moment it is not clear what functions are performed by the software installed on computers. Probably, the software can perform illegal activities under your name, such as a coordinated attacks against any websites.
5. Suspicions are also raised by the requirement of the company to transfer a specific amount of money, though the company itself should pay for computer resources provided by people. The company calls it a guarantee that the person will be online 10 hours a day. Such guarantee is unnecessary and illogical because the company could pay only those who comply with the requirements, and do not pay people who do not act as agreed.
At the moment, the financial state of Kairos causes suspicions and concerns, as it seems that the company is approaching a collapse and have already suspended numerous payouts.
The company explains that it cannot perform monthly payouts because of attacks by hackers. Kairos Technologies has also found a new way to suspend payouts to people for a longer time and play for time so that more people would invest their money. The company has started to ask for additional personal identification by submitting copies of personal documents. They asks people to make a photo with a personal document or contact them via Skype. This process and verification of the identification takes from 3 up to 13 weeks. Such identification time is illogical and shows that the company tries to delay the payouts.
Taking into account the mentioned facts, we encourage you once again to avoid Kairos Planet and do not prompt other persons to invest their money in the company.
Please be informed that your Paysera IBAN account is active and any sender can transfer money to you. Crediting of funds to your account is limited neither for transfers from Kairo Planet, nor from other payers.
Paysera is taking a constant care in financial safety of its clients and always informs about suspicious activities.
We are happy that you have become our client and hope that our services, which are one of the cheapest on the market, and fast operations will help you to save time and money. We would like to offer you something better than a bank:
• Perform several times cheaper transfers, use the IBAN account freely and purchase a VISA payment card.
• Perform 30 free standard transfers in EUR a month to a bank in any country in the EU and EEA. We offer significantly cheaper and faster international transfers in more than 30 different currencies.
• Exchanging currency is also easier and cheaper – the system automatically compares the currency sale and purchase rates offered by several commercial banks on the Internet and usually offers you the best rate.
Below you will find more sources which will help you understand how Kairo Planet is operating:
Client Service Department
Phone: +370 700 17217, +44 20 80996963
Többet nem is fűznénk hozzá. Esetleg annyit, hogy a Kairos oldala a körlevél megjelenése után egy jó ideig nem volt elérhető.
Frissítés (09/07): Természetesen a Paysera nyilatkozata miatt/ellenére ismét akadoznak a kifizetések. A Kairos azóta is hallgat a dologról, ami egyébként nem furcsa, mert az ePayments esetre is pár nap elteltével adtak magyarázatot (mégpedig azt, hogy előre tervezett felmondás volt! - mégsem szóltak senkinek róla előre).
Frissítés (09/07): a Kairos kiadta a Paysera ügyről a határozatát: https://kairosplanet.com/paysera-system. Ebben a PaySerát ugyan olyan rosszindulatúnak állítják be, mint amilyenek az őket ért támadások. Egy kérdés: Milyen rendszer az olyan, ami rossz "sajtó" miatt többször, napokra leáll?